I haven't done anything on elfLand, I know, I know.
Actually, I was using it as a springboard to learn Bootstrap so I could do other stuff with it (like it Bunches...and I despise doing CSS). I was also getting familiar with Drupal 7 again.
So, I added a project but more importantly, I finally got my shit together, put my projects in Git where they belong instead of using every piss-poor coding practice I can think of, and then consolidated the bastards up on my server where they belong. And, later, I'll share them out, when their contents aren't an atrocious affront to programming. That has reduced stress Greatly.
So after actually sitting down and finally writing The Article On How To Not Go Fucking Insane Using Thunderbird, a misconfiguration in CKEditor and/or Media Library and/or Multiple Uploads and those moving parts (I'm assuming) or a bug (less likely but possible) wiped it out. Yep, an hour and some change vanished and went to Bit Valhalla.
I've seen the behavior once before so I've got two data-points.
So the "Main" images in these articles are actually a completely separate field from the body of the content and then I use some Bootstrap and custom classes to position it. For WordPress people: I've made it like Featured Image, because it's really convenient, right? That works actually so very much better than I had any right to think it would, was something I could not easily carry out in WordPress Themes (including the Bad Ass builder Julie uses), and happens to be the visual layout I've been wanting since all this shit was sitting over at Toaster.
You are logging in to the same server, using CalDAV resources within Lightning, from Different Accounts, even under the same Domain on a groupware server that is hosting a number of domains. Thunderbird is a mail reader and obviously it does IMAP really well. Julie and I have been working on DAV for what seems a really long time now, and she solved the CardDAV problem with the CardBook AddOn which actually works really well (we have many address books). Feed it the asset's URL, give it credentials for that asset and, Presto! Works.
By default, the same is Not True of CalDAV and it's been an effing thorn in my side.
My way of dealing with software and systems (houses, commercial buildings, appliances, other things...) is to strip it down pretty much to the frame and then rebuild from there. I've been ripping things out of Drupal for about as long as I've been hammering them in for this project.
Few things irritate me more than buying new footwear (which happened two weeks ago). Buying a new pack is one of them.
My last pack failed in The Zipper Zone and instantly became worthless. I kludged it, knowing it'd last a month at the outside, with more zipper tweeks along the way. Don't need the hassle and I certainly don't need to be leaking gear (think, power-charging stuff and cables) which I already do with a perfectly functioning pack, So...off to get a new one.